Here are some baby foods made with gluten-free rice flour to your busy mornings. It is simple and easy to make a healthy dish with ingredients you have in your refrigerator. You can also enjoy it during snack time. If potato starch is not available, add ½ tablespoon more rice flour and cook.
YIELD: 10 servings
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
FRY TIME: 12 -15 minutes
RECIPE TYPE: Gluten -free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- ¼ cup Gluten-free Rice Flour
- ½ Tbsp Potato starch
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Flakesor Pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Mixed vegetables
Mix rice flour, potato starch, and pumpkin flakes (or Pumpkin puree) well.
Add water and mix well.
Mix dough and mixed vegetables.
Grill over low heat in small pieces, as picture.
When slightly browned on both sides, it is done.
- This recipe is good for 8-10 months and older babies.
- Instead of mixed vegetables, broccoli or cauliflower can be used.
- Be careful not to overcook as it burns easily.