Non-Gluten, Egg and Dairy Free Salmon Croquette is the perfect small-bite dish for any gatherings for any season. It is so easy to make – all you have to do is to mix the ingredients and pan-fry. What’s great about this dish is that you can customize the seasonings to your liking. Bring out your inner chef to experiment and have fun with it. Impress your guests with this mouthwatering dish.
- 1 Canned Salmon, flaked
- ½ Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Japanese Non-Gluten Rice Flour
- 1 tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard (Old Style)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil (Herb & Garlic infused oil if available)
- Season Salt, Pepper, Paprika to taste
- Avocado oil (vegetable oil) for pan-frying
Mix all ingredients well. Season to taste.
Form into patties.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Pan fry until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes on each side.